If I had Aladdin's Magic Lamp

 If I had Aladdin's Magic Lamp

Essay 



People love to imagine because people think of imagination as a reflection of the future. That's why people rush to make their  imagination come true.



I wish that I can make anything I can think of. Truly, this can be as I require. On the off chance that I can make any object I can think of, at that point I am set for life. With the capacity to make I can think of, I seem to essentially make gadgets that can allow me anything a wish may grant me. But since I get three wishes, I might as well utilize them. A few of the things I would make, to begin with, would be.  I wish I could control my luck.Presently this would be lovely fun. In case I’m within the disposition, I seem to genuinely screw up someone's day. All my companions would reliably have great luck, whereas all the individuals I despise will think that karma at long last caught up with them.



Time control would be beautiful, freaking amazing. I seem to go back in time to each authentic occasion and witness it firsthand. I may go forward in time and see what the long run holds for me. I seem to at last capture up on all the rest I’ve missed since school by ceasing time. I seem moreover to win at all sorts of races by abating time down. I used to hang out with all my family members and visit different places. Because, I believe that, A lovely common area can make anyone’s soul exceptionally immaculate and refreshing. In some cases, it’s exceptionally vital to travel a lovely common path, where the air will be reviving. Nature is the favourite for soil.


I wish I could be the Prime Minister of the bangladesh. Then, I would take some groundbreaking steps. Because there is no end to irregularities, I would like to eliminate those completely. Then, I used to eliminate unemployment. Bangladesh's unemployment problem is a common problem. The government is able to overcome this problem in many cases. So that my wish will overcome this problem. To bring the corrupt under severe punishment.Bangladesh has as many rich people as it has poor people and this means that there is no shortage of corrupt people in Bangladesh.I want to bring them under appropriate punishment.


Aladdin's story is as much a fantasy as finding Aladdin's lamp. Where reality is very difficult, then we should use the present to win the future.


Previous Post Next Post